This Smart Zigbee CO Detector is a compact and wall mount carbon monoxide (CO) detector, which increases your safety. The high sensitivity of the sensor makes it possible to detect a minimum amount of carbon monoxide (CO) gas and makes sure that you will be alerted in time in case of increased concentrations of carbon monoxide with a loud alarm of 85 dB.
Next to that, you will get a notification on your phone. This way you are informed if you do not hear the alarm, for example because you are outside the house.
It can also be connected to other SmartLife products. Like this you can switch on all smart lamps automatically in case of an alarm.
This requires the Zigbee Gateway (WIFIZBxxx) and the free SmartLife app.
About CO Gas
The result is protection and a safe feeling for you and your family at home and for when you go to sleep. Carbon monoxide is deathly, odorless, and invisible, which makes it undetectable without a detector. This dangerous gas is caused by incomplete combustion and can occur near your central heating boiler, geyser, or chimney. The detector complies with the needed EN 50291 European standard.
The detector includes a test button for periodic checks, a mute button to silence the alarm for 5 minutes when the situation is under control, a low-power battery alert (after approx. 3 years), and an end-of-life warning (after approx. 10 years) both visually with LEDs on the detector and in the SmartLife application.
The detector is battery powered and comes with screws and plugs so you can easily place it anywhere you want to have maximum safety, whether it is your (children’s) bedroom, the attic, or the kitchen.
Important: This product contains highly sensitive components. Always make sure to store and/or use the product in working environments of between -10 and 40° Celsius.
- Detects carbon monoxide (CO) - to make sure that you will be alerted in time in case of increased concentrations of carbon monoxide
- EN 50291 certified – conform European norm
- Battery lifetime up to 3 years and notification is sent when running low
- Reliable sensor - with an estimated 10-year lifespan
- Powerful alarm - offering an early warning of over 85 dB
- Test or mute with the large button or from within the app
- Fully integrates with your SmartLife application (through the Zigbee gateway) to combine with other smart products in automations to enhance safety
- Simple to install - using included screws and mount