We all know the feeling of coming home into a cold room or apartment, or coming home to find out that you left the radiator on all day or night. With this Smart Radiator Control you never have to worry about if you left the radiator on.
Simply replace your existing radiator knob with this Smart Radiator Control and the built-in self-learning thermostat opens and closes the radiator as far as needed to keep the room at the desired temperature.
Schedule and remote control:
After installing it in the SmartLife app (using a Zigbee Gateway: WIFIZBxxx). You are able to set up a schedule to plan when the radiator needs to heat up a room. Make a weekly or a daily schedule, or just use your smart phone to set the temperature, wherever you are.
By combining it with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa you can simply use your voice to change the target temperature in the room. Or set scenes in the Nedis SmartLife application that can be activated with a single push of a button, or by a single Siri/Google/Alexa command.
On top of all these smart options you can also monitor the temperature on the LED display or intuitively rotate the front to change the desired room temperature, or simply press it to set the temperature to preset levels. A child lock can be activated to prevent undesired temperature changes.
Based on the temperature changes in the room the Smart Radiator Control can be set to recognize if a door or window is left open for a longer period of time, it will than automatically switch off the radiator. If no hot water is available (e.g. if the central heating is switched off) it will also be recognized and act accordingly.
Control multiple radiators at once so you will never again forget a single room. By combining this product with other SmartLife products (such as the Zigbee door/window sensor or climate sensor) you can setup more accurate and energy efficient systems.
Zigbee Gateway (WIFIZBxxx) is required for installing this product to the SmartLife application (Android / iOS).
There are no special skills or knowledge (electrical or plumbing) needed for installation. You only need a screwdriver to remove your existing radiator knob and 2 AA batteries to power the Smart Radiator Control, also Hot water needs to be available for the radiator to work, so if your house has central heating, it is important that it is switched on.
5x Smart Radiator Control
- Digital smart self-learning thermostat to keep the temperature in the room at the desired level
- Smartlife app control to set a schedule or change the temperature remotely with your smartphone
- Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa or Siri voice control to set up scenes and control it with a simple voice command
- With the integrated LED dislplay and the intuitive knob you can change, monitor and control the temperature directly on the radiator
- Child lock to prevent unauthorized temperature changes
- Control multiple radiators at once so no room is ever forgotten
- Combine with other SmartLife products to create a more intelligent and energy efficient environment
- Easy installation where no special skills or knowledge (electrical or plumbing) is required